Our menu has been designed to be delicious and rejuvenating after a long day out on the slopes. You will be catered for by a professionally trained Chef and served by our lovely Hosts.
During your week holiday at Chalet Eterlou you will eat dinner with us 6 out of the 7 days of your stay. You can find out what is on the menu for that evening at breakfast in order to whet your appetite for the whole day.
- Keeping it local is important to us and all meat and fish is of finest quality and is locally sourced where possible.
- All eggs are free range and organic coming direct from a farmer down the valley.
- The bread we serve is from the boulangerie in the village.
- At some point during the week we have a chalet day of (usually mid-week), on this day you will have a continental breakfast laid out for you as well as fresh bread and croissants delivered from the local boulangerie to the chalet front door.
- Wine accompanies your evening meals and is selected from vineyards in France and is put through rigorous pre-season testing… for your benefit, of course!
The chalet has a generous selection of soft drinks, beers and spirits. You may help yourselves to these throughout your stay, we run an honesty bar system so don’t forget to write it down.